Sandy

My Never Ending List

Lies

Lies: The Gripping Psychological Thriller That Will Take Your Breath Away - T.M. Logan

I listened to this novel and I really enjoyed it. I also was provided a copy of the novel so I could follow along. To me, it was one of those mysterious novels where something felt off and I was just waiting for something major to transpire, because it had to, right? The answers just never seemed to add up.

I wanted to pull Joe through the pages and strangle him. His behavior was driving me crazy. Had his young son not seen his mother’s car, his wife’s affair might not have been detected. Joe was educated yet at times, he acted like he was wearing blinders. Exposed, Mel claims that her relationship with Ben is over but is it really? With clever twists, the story gives you a lot to think about.

I liked the short chapters and how quickly the novel progressed. I liked how William (son) was involved in the novel and how he continued to play a role throughout the story. It was a clever story and one that kept me vigilant until the very end.

Thank you to NetGalley and the author for providing me a copy of this book, this review is my own opinion of the novel.