Infinity + One

Infinity + One - Amy Harmon

What a way to start off my vacation, buried inside one of Amy’s novels. Let’s jump start my heart right away. I was introduced to Bonnie. She had the world at her fingertips, she captivated everyone’s attention, her name was well-known yet Bonnie felt there was something missing. Then there was Clyde. He had lived and then some, Clyde carefully watched his world as he went about his day for he knew he had a lifetime yet to live and his past was behind him. Was it chance or fate how these two met? Bonnie had had enough of her glittery life, the night that she walked out of it. Clyde was driving his pickup along the road when he saw her alone in the fog, she was looking out into the water and he stopped and walked back to help.

I loved how this story has the wrongs and the rights mixed into it. Bonnie has the money, the talent and all the advantages to smooth all the wrongs/issues that came their way but Clyde wasn’t looking for this. Being a famous individual Bonnie could turn everything around almost instantaneously and I loved that this option was available but it wasn’t the magic wand that they wanted to use. As Bonnie and Clyde are experiencing the world together, I saw how each day was a new experience for them, a new adventure and they were capturing these moment together yet there were individuals who were trying to take that away from them. It’s was like a game to see who would win and for how long this game would last: can Bonnie and Clyde stay together and build a life together or would individuals pull them apart deeming that their worth apart is greater than it is together? I enjoyed the time these two spent together, the time they spent with others and the time they spent reflecting on their lives. I got frustrated at time with Bonnie, I wondered if she really wanted to leave her celebrity status behind with the way that she was acting. The ending of this novel was fantastic and William, he be the man. I highly recommend this novel or any of Amy Harmon’s other novels.