Under Water Under Earth

Under Water, Under Earth - Daniel Mizieliński, Aleksandra Mizielińska

It’s the best of both worlds, under the earth and under the water and if you ever wondered about what occurs in these worlds, this children’s book might be a good fun place to start. I loved how this book is put together, children can flip the book over and start the book with Under Water or they can flip the book over the other way, and start the book with Under Earth. What will you find in these sections? just about anything that has to do with these worlds. I thought I would like the water world the best but after reading this novel, I found that I learned the most in the Under Earth section. I learned about animals, fossils, mining, natural resources and about weather. I literally learned about turbines and electricity, about caving and natural resources and I felt smarter after reading only this half of this book! Flipping the book over, there was in-depth information about the different types of bodies of water and what you would find in them, diving was examined, and I really enjoyed reading about life deep below the waters. I think it is interesting what things are found way down in the oceans depths and how they go about getting there. What a fascinating and exciting children’s book! This oversized book was more than I expected and the pages were bursting with information. Written on heavy card stock material, the text is easy to read and there is lots of text to read on each page. The illustrations are wonderfully done and they are bright and colorful, bringing the pages to life. I can’t say enough about this book. This is not a book that will be read in a few minutes as there is too much to read and look at. Each page has a topic and there are captions on the illustrations to make the book a fun book to read. Highly recommend this book!