Bare Bone: I'm Not Lonely If You're Reading This Book

Bare Bones: I'm Not Lonely If You're Reading This Book - Bobby Bones

“every day that I am not moving forward is a day I’m not moving backward.”
I really enjoyed the positive energy that flowed from this novel. Bobby has a great attitude about life and his outlook is optimistic and hopeful and I could definitely feel that after reading his book. I feel that his childhood is his motivation in life. He grew up poor and he will tell you on air and in the novel about how poor he really was, but that doesn’t stop him from achieving his goals and that doesn’t stop him from being who he wants to be. One thing that I noticed is that Bobby doesn’t blame his past for his mistakes in life, I have to applaud him for that. There are many individuals who have done this and I was overwhelmed to read his whole novel and not see the blame finger being pointed at anyone. Bobby is moving forward, he is making a stand for himself and this book was refreshing to read.

Bobby is proud of who is and what he has gone through to become who he is today. He tries to entertain people on his radio show everyday who he feels are just like him. I was surprised after reading this novel how much work it takes to put on each show because as I listen to Bobby and his crew, it feels to me as if they are just talking, like nothing has been prepared and now, I know differently and I know how much time and love Bobby has taken to entertain me. I know bits and pieces of Bobby’s life just by listening to him on the radio but now, I know more after reading his book and I know the true meaning of some of the stories that he tells his viewers. I know the inside story. His name Bobby Bones, I never knew where that came from or how his life on the radio began but now I do and I know how devoted he was to putting his voice to the mike and how he wanted to become someone. He was once a small-town boy, who had a dream, we all have dreams but this boy had motivation and determination and was willing to go the extra mile. Bobby is who he is.