Sandy

My Never Ending List

The Last Great Wizard of Yden

The Last Great Wizard of Yden - S.G. Rogers Jon's father vanishes right before him and Jon is determined to find him. With a dragon ring he names Ophelia and an arm cuff to help him on his mission, Jon sets off to locate his father and find out exactly why his father left unexpectantly. Entering another dimension, Jon brings along his friends as they meet up with some creatures they have only read or dreamt about. Dragons, wizards, and magical feats are what awaits for you on Yden. They are met with the good and the bad on Yden as they learn the history of their ancestors and they meet the people who make up the habitats. As the teens travel between the two worlds, they unite as a group and they must come together if they are to succeed.I loved the imaginary of this book. I could imagine being a teen and traveling between the two worlds and what that would be like. The author did an excellent job with the details of the book and the dialogue between the characters as they traveled between the worlds. A great fantasy book but yet also have that fiction feel to it. A great mix of characters with their own personalities too. It was such a great book, I continued onto the next book in the series before writing a review, which I never do. Great job!I received this book in exchange for an honest opinion.